- Kilburn Park Road
- NW6 5XB
020 7624 1637
Christian Marriage is the sacrament by which two people become one flesh
and commit themselves to mutual love and care for their whole lives, under God’s blessing and guidance.
We are delighted to welcome and assist you in celebrating one of the most important days of your life in a cathedral-like setting, where tradition and a personal touch makes it a day for everyone to enjoy and remember.
The 2008 Church of England Marriage Measure extended the right to be married in churches beyond the previous conditions of residence in the parish or membership of the electoral roll. In addition to these you have an entitlement to be married at S. Augustine’s if you fulfill one of the following ‘qualifying connections’:
- You have been previously resident in the parish at any time for at least six months;
- You have habitually attended public worship at Church of England services in the parish for at least six months;
- You were baptised or confirmed in the parish by a Church of England form of service;
- A parent or grandparent was married in the parish;
- A parent has been resident in the parish for at least six months during your lifetime;
- A parent has habitually attended public worship at Church of England services in the parish for at least six months during your lifetime.
Click here to find out whether you live within the boundaries of S. Augustine’s parish.
To discuss the legal eligibility for your wedding please contact Fr Amos, providing your names and telephone number/s at which he can contact you.